Catholic Bishops’ Conference
- To enable the hierarchy of this Region to “exercise jointly the pastoral office by way of promoting the greater good which the Church offers manking, especially through forms and programmes of the apostolate which are fittingly adapted to the circumstances of age”. (Bishops No. 38, 1)
- To foster a spirit of communion and co-responsibility among the Bishops of the Region.
- To enable the Bishops to act on matters of common concern and the good of the local Church.
- To pursue a common policy as far as possible in the spirit of co-operation and coordination in the exercise of their pastoral office.
- To establish relations with other Bishops’ Conferences.
|President||Archbishop John Ha|
|Vice President||Archbishop Murphy Pakiam|
|Honorary Secretary||Bishop Cornelius Sim|
|Honorary Treasurer||Bishop Paul Tan|
|Members||Archbishop Nicholas Chia
Archbishop John Lee
Coadjutor Archbishop John Wong
Bishop Anthony Lee
Bishop Cornelius Piong
Bishop Joseph Hii
Bishop Julius Gitom
Bishop Sebastian Francis
|Priest-Secretary||Rev. Dr. Michael Teng|