Mission Community School
I. ADMISSION CRITERIA
a. Aged 21 to 39 years
b. 1.High School graduate with at least
2. The holder of a Bachelor’s degree.
c. Preferably has community experience or ministry exposure.
d. Has the necessary physical and mental health to follow the demands of the program.
e. Willing to participate fully in all activities and projects proposed during the formation period.
a. Letter of Motivation (Refer to Section III below)
b. Copy of Academic Documents
1.High School certificate
2.Bachelor’s degree certificate
c.Kindly fill in the Application Form; [Personal Medical Record] and do a Medical Test at any government clinic.
d. For the sending organisation OR the reference person – [send the Recommendation letter directly to the School.]
-Kindly note down applicant’s abilities, motivation and any points of concern that the
III. GUIDELINE TO WRITING THE LETTER OF MOTIVATION
Applicants are to attach a letter, maximum one page in English or Bahasa Malaysia, which contains the following information:
- Who are you? Include a brief description of your personality and background.
- What is your reason for applying? What is your motivation for participating in this program? – What are some aspects of this program which corrspond to what you are looking for yourself? And for your local community?
- What are your plans after you finish the formation?
- Applicants are advised to email the COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications with incomplete documents
wilnot be considered.
- Sending organisation can be a parish, diocese, movement, congregation, church group, NGO, etc